Save On Shopping

    
     I'm here to help you find deals and savings on your hard earn money.  So please come and visit us often if not daily.

     A mother of 4 like me can make the savings be used for the kids' education or a nice vacation or holiday, and even savings in buying a new house.  So please join me on my quest of being prudent.

     I will be sharing also about ways to save using the envelope system by Dave Ramsey which I am planning to use this year.  I've know about this years ago but have never really use it myself, but it's about time to put this into action.  Keep in tune on this one as well.

     Another thing on my list is being healthy.  I am determined to live a healthy life starting this year 2015 by eating healthy food, nutritious drinks, and exercising.  I have started taking Zumba class and that is a start and drinking nutritious drink.  

     I hope that you visit here again.  Here's to an abundant life!


Rochie

0 comments: